Scattered rain turns weather pleasant in Lahore
According to the Met office, scattered rains/ wind-thunderstorm with isolated heavy falls are expected in Hazara, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Lahore divisions, Islamabad and Kashmir. Rains are also expected at isolated places in Malakand, Peshawar, Kohat, Bannu, Sahiwal, Multan, DG Khan, Bahawalpur divisions and Gilgit-Baltistan in the next three days.
Hot and humid weather is expected elsewhere in the country.
The Met Office said that monsoon currents are reaching upper and central parts of the country, while a weak monsoon current in southern parts of the country is present. A westerly wave is also present over upper parts of the country.
In the city, the maximum temperature was recorded at 31 degree Celsius and minimum at 26 degree Celsius on Friday. Temperature is expected to decrease in the next two days.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022