Death toll rises to 36 in Mohmand Agency mosque blast
According to media details, the blast, believed to be a suicide attack, occurred after Friday prayers at a mosque located in village Paye Khan in Anbar tehsil of the agency, The Express Tribune reported.
Rescue operations are ongoing and those injured in the blast have been shifted to District Headquarters Hospital (DHQ) Bajaur Agency, Charsadda and Peshawar for treatment.
As per reports, the suicide bomber blew himself up in the veranda of the mosque. There was no immediate claim of responsibility so far.
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Punjab records highest single-day COVID-19 deaths on December 110:14 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020