Ban Ki-moon condemns Attock terrorist attack
According to a statement issued by his spokesman, the UN Secretary-General called for bringing to justice those responsible for the crime.
The Secretary-General while expressing sympathies to the people and government of Pakistan reiterated that nothing justifies terrorism.
Ban Ki Moon also extended his condolences to the families of the victims and wished the injured a speedy recovery.
Meanwhile, the European Union has assured continued support to Pakistan's efforts to fight terrorism.
This was stated by President of the EU in a condolence message on the martyrdom of Punjab Home Minister Shuja Khanzada in a terrorist attack.
The EU President also expressed condolences and symapthies with the bereaved families of those killed in the attack.
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan aims at vaccinating 70 million people against COVID-19 in ...11:31 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- First round matches decided in Hush Puppies Junior National Tennis11:19 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021