Ban Ki-moon condemns Attock terrorist attack
According to a statement issued by his spokesman, the UN Secretary-General called for bringing to justice those responsible for the crime.
The Secretary-General while expressing sympathies to the people and government of Pakistan reiterated that nothing justifies terrorism.
Ban Ki Moon also extended his condolences to the families of the victims and wished the injured a speedy recovery.
Meanwhile, the European Union has assured continued support to Pakistan's efforts to fight terrorism.
This was stated by President of the EU in a condolence message on the martyrdom of Punjab Home Minister Shuja Khanzada in a terrorist attack.
The EU President also expressed condolences and symapthies with the bereaved families of those killed in the attack.
- Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor's workout video takes the Internet by ...02:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan secures spot on three key United Nations bodies02:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan marks Allama Iqbal’s 83rd death anniversary01:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- NAB summons Punjab Minister Aslam Iqbal, Samiullah Ch in sugar scam01:43 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Syra Yousaf’s birthday bash photos go viral06:02 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021