Pakistan lodges protest with India over LoC violations
Indian Deputy High Commissioner was called in by the Foreign Office on Monday.
A protest was lodged against unprovoked ceasefire violations yesterday and day before, by Indian troops at the Line of Control in Kotli Sector, which resulted in martyrdom of three civilians.
Fifteen civilians were also injured as a result of Indian fire.
The Deputy High Commissioner was conveyed that the Indian side must investigate the incident, share findings of the investigations with Pakistan, instruct its troops to respect the Ceasefire, in letter and spirit, and maintain peace on the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir.
Pakistan has noted with regret and deep concern that during the last two months, so far, there have been 70 ceasefire violations from the Indian side of the LoC and the Working Boundary.
- President, PM express grief over martyrdom of Army officers in ...12:18 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- When is Eid Milad-un Nabi 2022? Here's everything you need to know ...11:52 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Leaked audio clips of PM Shehbaz, ministers up for sale on dark web: ...11:24 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Two Pakistan Army majors among 6 martyred in Balochistan chopper crash10:49 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussyn seen at concert in Toronto after Hum Awards ceremony11:53 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Sehar Khan jokes about Faysal Quraishi's bright coloured shirt10:19 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022