BDS official lost his life while defusing bomb in Naseerabad
Punhal Khan was performing his duties wearing a shalwar kameez without bomb suit when he received information regarding the presence of a mine in the area. Khan along with other members of the department reached the site and attempted to diffuse the mine when it suddenly exploded resulting in Khan’s death.
According to BDS officials, Punhal Khan successfully defused two bombs planted near the Pat Feeder Canal area in Naseerabad district, but lost his life while trying to neutralise the third explosive device.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021