PML-N fully supports extension of military courts: Shehbaz Sharif
He was addressing a press conference in Lahore soon after the arrest of alleged facilitator of the Charing Cross suicide bomb blast that killed 13 people and 85 injured.
He claimed that the suspects allegedly behind the suicide attack in Lahore belong to Afghanistan.
The chief minister further said that the facilitators of these suspects belong to Bajaur Agency.
Shahbaz Sharif also urged the Afghan residents residing in Pakistan to highlight any person they find suspicious.
The bomb blast had occurred at Charing Cross, Mall Road, Lahore, killing DIG Traffic Capt (r) Ahmad Mubeen, SSP Mahmood Gondal and DSP Pervez Butt and other people.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021