JUI-F Hafiz Hamdullah gets bail for charge of harassing Marvi Sirmed on live TV
Sessions Judge Raja Asif Mehmood granted pre-arrest bail to the lawmaker on June 23, after he submitted surety bonds worth Rs. 30,000.
Arguing before the court, the counsel for Hamdullah said that a baseless case had been registered against his client and that the JUI-F senator should be granted bail before arrest as the allegations leveled against him were bailable.
While accepting his request, the court granted him bail with direction to the police to come along with the record of the case on the next date of hearing.
A case has been registered against Hafiz Hamdullah under sections 506 and 354 of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC), which deal with assault or criminal force to a woman with intent to outrage her modesty.
- 'Proud' Islamabad café owners apologise over 'gup shup' with manager ...05:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- #K2Winter2021 – Nepalese expedition team calls on Pakistan ...05:41 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan announces to increase electricity tariff by Rs1.95/Unit05:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- #BoycottCannoli – Twitter lashes out at Islamabad café owners for ...04:56 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Maya Ali thanks fans as she hits 5 million Instagram followers03:41 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Khalilur Rehman Qamar shares teaser of his upcoming TV show03:57 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021