Police launch probe into Islamabad vlogger's murder
The FIR has been registered following the complaint of victim's father Abdullah under Sections 302 (premeditated murder), 34 (acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of the Pakistan Penal Code and Section 7 of the Anti Terrorism Act (ATA).
Vlogger Bilal Khan murdered in Islamabad 12:07 PM | 17 Jun, 2019
ISLAMABAD - A 22-year-old Vlogger was murdered in Islamabad Sunday night, police confirmed. Muhammad Bilal Khan was ...
According to FIR registered, Abdullah said that he was at his cousin's house in Bara Kahu on June 16, when at around 9:30 pm he received a call from a cousin Ehtesham that he and Khan had been attacked by unidentified individuals and were injured.
He said that when he reached PIMS emergency, his son had passed away while Ehtesham was critically injured. Abdullah added that various parts of his son's body had marks of a sharp tool.
Police said that investigation has been started into the matter by a team headed by SP (Saddar) Naeem Iqbal.
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Punjab records highest single-day COVID-19 deaths on December 110:14 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020