Four TTP terrorists convicted by military courts hanged: ISPR
The terrorists were identified as Ahmed Ali, Asghar Khan, Haroon ur Rasheed and Gul Rehman and were active members of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan.
According to military's media wing, the terrorists tried by military courts and executed at a Jail of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa were involved in committing heinous offences relating to terrorism, including killing of innocent civilians, destruction of educational institutions, attacking Armed Forces of Pakistan and Law Enforcement Agencies.
Pakistan in its drive against terrorism has intensified search operations across the country. Not only terrorists and militants are being traced but they are tried by military courts and handed over punishment as per their offenses.
- Pakistan in top 10 as ICC releases latest Women's T20I rankings07:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Ex-PM Imran Khan faces arrest after warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Army joins hunt for kidnappers of Pakistani businessman in Uganda05:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Sabeeka Imam's new bold photos set internet on fire05:17 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022