Punjab police set to get new rest house in Lahore
The rest house will be open at Qurban Lines where police officials, who visit Lahore to perform their duties, will be provided accommodation and other facilities.
Ordering early completion of the building, the IGP said that provision of accommodation would directly and positively influence the moral and performance of the force.
He also directed the officers concerned to ensure effective monitoring and timely completion of all new projects, launched for the welfare of police officers and officials.
The ceremony was attended by MD IC3 Ali Amir Malik, DIG Traffic Farooq Mazhar, DIG Telecommunication Shahid Javed along with other officers. AIG Development Ahsan Younas and SSP Telecommunication Dr. Abid gave a briefing to IG Punjab about the master plan and construction of the rest house.
- Adnan Siddiqui unimpressed with Indian remake of 'Aap Jaisa Koi'11:33 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Cristiano Ronaldo ‘signs record-breaking $207m per year contract ...11:11 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Decision to start first PAKvENG Test delayed till tomorrow10:31 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Pakistan decides to keep petrol, diesel prices unchanged10:15 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Aima Baig reveals her K-pop star look in new photos09:22 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Kriti Sanon quashes dating rumours with Prabhas06:21 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Ayeza Khan rocks chic look in new viral pictures05:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022