National economy back on track, says Hafeez Shaikh
KARACHI - Advisor to Prime Minister on Finance Abdul Hafeez Shaikh says the national economy is back on track as the difficult period has been managed.
Talking to business leaders in Karachi, Hafeez Sheikh said that we are on the road to recovery and next year will be better.
He said foreign exchange situation has been stabilized, the exchange rate is relatively stable and the IMF programme is being implemented to the satisfaction of the fund, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Abducted Dua Mangi returns home01:47 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019