PM Imran announces future course of action for Tiger Force today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will announce future course of action to the Tiger Force today (Saturday).
While talking to media in Islamabad, Special Assistant on Youth Affairs Usman Dar said that the premier will decide the roadmap of new responsibilities for the Tiger Force at a ceremony.
He said that the Tiger Force is working as a facilitator to fill the gap of human resource in administration.
The Special Assistant said that development of youth is top priority of the incumbent government.
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 wardrobe essentials every woman needs in 202002:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- How to pick the right iPhone 12 to suit you best01:46 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Top 9 gaming mouse in 202001:37 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Tax evasion: PM authorised FBR to look into citizen’s expenditure01:28 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Jared Leto to return as ‘The Joker’ in ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice ...11:00 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Irfan Junejo pens a heartfelt birthday note for wife03:09 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Cops arrested after 18-year-old dies in police custody11:11 AM | 23 Oct, 2020