Preseident to convene consultative meeting with Ulema today to adopt strategy for prayers in Ramazan
ISLAMABAD - President Dr Arif Alvi is holding a consultative meeting of Ulema and Mashaikh in Islamabad today (Saturday) to adopt strategy for prayer congregations and Namaz-e-Taraweeh during the holy month of Ramazan.
According to media reports, the meeting will also prepare a strategy based on effective steps to contain the spread of coronavirus.
Meanwhile, President Dr Arif Alvi made telephonic contacts with Ameer Jamaat-e-Islami, Senator Sirajul Haq, JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hadith President Senator Professor Sajid Mir and PML-N leader Rana Tanveer Hussain and discussed matters pertaining to his scheduled meeting with religious scholars and Ulema to be held today.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020