Murree woman torture case: Main accused taken into custody
Murree Police on the directive of City Police Officer, Rawalpindi Abbas Ahsan conducted raids in different areas and succeeded to nab the mian culprit.
The spokesman said an FIR number 484 was registered on Dec 16 under 353/186/354 and 506 sections of PPC in Murree Police Station and police team under the supervision of Superintendent Police, Saddar Division Tahir Maqsood and ASP Murree Circle Faryal Fareed conducted raids and rounded up the accused.
He informed that more police personnel have been deployed in Murree while patrolling of Dolphin Force would also be ensured adding that a special help desk for facilitation of the tourists and registration of complaints has also been set up.
The spokesman said, all available resources would be utilized for the protection of the tourists visiting Murree and strict action in accordance with the law would be taken against negligent police personnel.
The spokesman for CM Punjab, Dr Shahbaz GIll also confirmed the arrest and shared the picture of the prime accused in the case.
Chief Minister Punjab, Sardar Usman Buzdar had also taken notice of the incident.
- PAKvNED: Pakistan beat Netherlands by 16 runs in first ODI11:00 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed, scores injured in deadly bus accident ...10:48 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- TikToker Dolly celebrates birthday in style04:29 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022