Punjab’s top court bans use of hosepipes for washing cars
In a written order on a petition by Haroon Farooq, LHC judge Justice Shahid Karim directed the Lahore Development Authority and Water and Sanitation Agency (WASA) to force local service stations to use water buckets only.
These orders are not restricted to the service stations but also apply to households with cars.
The court has also sought a detailed report from all housing societies in the next hearing.
Furthermore, the top court in Punjab has called for an awareness campaign on the said ban while directing the Punjab government to apprise the court regarding measures to conserve water and stop its wastage.
- Hilarious memes flood Twitter after Pakistan end losing streak ...12:58 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- IHC terms TikTok ban as ‘violation of constitutional rights’12:35 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- ‘Don't get overexcited’, Babar Azam tells teammates after ...11:53 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- ‘Reach Every Door’ Covid vaccination drive begins in Punjab today11:24 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran to address Riyadh conference to promote trade, investment in ...10:59 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021