Pakistan proposes SCO Development Bank for member states
Pakistan has proposed establishment of Shanghai Cooperation Organization Development Bank for development of member states on the pattern of the International Financial Cooperation.
The proposal was put forth by Pakistani Minister for Industries and Production Makhdum Khusro Bakhtyar while addressing the Industrial Ministerial Conference of SCO member states through video link.
The Pakistani minister also proposed energising the SCO business council for greater integration of business and industries in the region.
- President Alvi proposes early closure of business markets to save ...08:34 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Imran Khan intends to dissolve Punjab, KP assemblies within a few ...08:15 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- 2-day ‘China’s intangible cultural heritage exhibition’ begins07:33 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Babar Azam moves up in latest ICC Test rankings07:08 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Ayesha Omar’s new workout video goes viral06:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Sami Khan and Sonya Hussyn win hearts with BTS video05:22 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022