Commitment of civil servants crucial to accomplish govt’s agenda: President Arif Alvi
Speaking to the participants of 110th NMC (National Management Course ) at Aiwan-e-Sadr, the President said that an efficient and impartial civil service was the centre-piece of a vibrant system of governance.
The President emphasized that Pakistan was now on the path of development after overcoming challenges, adding in order to further quicken the pace of progress, it was imperative that every individual particularly the government machinery, worked with full zeal and zest.
He underscored that Government was committed towards the elimination of corruption and transparent governance, through effective and across-the-board accountability.
He underlined that while formulating policies, the objective should be socio-economic well-being of a common man. He highlighted that senior civil servants, being leaders and trend-setters, would have to play a proactive role in this regard.
The President reiterated Government’s resolve for strengthening of institutions and assured that the government would provide environment to civil servants that was free from all sorts of political interference.
He paid rich tribute to the sacrifices of law enforcement agencies for the elimination of terrorism and emphasized that “we should capitalize the improved law and order situation for the progress and development of the country.”
He pointed out that various opportunities of infrastructural development and employment of youth are being created by China Pakistan Economic Corridor project but the government would have to formulate thorough strategies to utilize these up to the optimal level.
Earlier, Rector NSPP Azmat Ali Ranjha briefed regarding the objectives and scope of the National Management Course.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021