PSL 2017: Proposal of including 6th team turned down
ISLAMABAD (Staff Report) - The proposal to add a sixth team in the second edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) was collectively turned down by franchisees and the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Tuesday.
However, the franchises argued against the inclusion of a sixth team, saying that they want to grow their fan base and want more time to obtain returns on their investment.
Thus, it was decided that the second edition will be conducted with five teams, the same number of teams in the previous edition of the PSL.
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways appoints first female Station Manager12:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Beirut blast: Death toll reaches 135, over 5,000 wounded in deadly ...10:22 AM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Disney's Mulan set for a digital release on September 405:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Shehzad Roy’s co-worker Wasu Khan in serious need of financial ...04:45 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020