Dr Moeed Yusuf appointed National Security Adviser
ISLAMABAD – Special Assistant to Prime Minister on National Security Dr Moeed Yusuf has been appointed as National Security Adviser.
According to the notification issued by the cabinet division, Prime Minister Imran Khan assigned Dr Moeed the responsibility of National Security Adviser.
Dr Moeed’s rank will be equivalent to a federal minister. The notification has been implemented promptly after the approval of prime minister. He was appointed as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on National Security Division and Strategic Policy Planning on December 24, 2019.
In October 2019, he was made chairman of Strategic Policy Planning Cell (SPPC) under the National Security Division (NSD). The cell was formed to assist the government through research and draft policy recommendations on national issues.
Dr Moeed has done Masters in International Relations and PhD in Political Science from Boston University. He was a research fellow at the Frederick S Padree Centre for the study of the longer range future at the Padree School of Global Studies at Boston University’s Political Science Department before joining USIP in 2010.
Is Moeed Yusuf tipped as Pakistan’s High ... 11:52 PM | 25 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on National Security Division and Strategic Policy ...
- Balochistan's Budget 2021 delayed as opposition puts locks on ...05:19 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Meet Justice Mahmud Jamal – Canada’s first person of colour to be ...04:59 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- KPK presents Budget 2021-22 with total outlay of over Rs1 trillion04:14 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- vivo Introduces amazing offers for Daraz Mobile Week 202103:47 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah slams vlogger Rosie Gabrielle over Hunza photos02:20 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Mahira Khan loves viral video of artist who turned cab drivers’ ...01:57 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021