Islamic banking is big challenge for Pakistan: Dar
He said the present government offers a liberal investment regime for prospective foreign investors and concerns.
He was talking to Chairman Pak-Turk Business Council, Atilla Demir Yerlikaya who called on him in Islamabad.
The Minister said the government firmly believes that foreign direct investment (FDI) is key to overall economic development.
Chairman Pak-Turk Business Council apprised the Minister about the current profile of Coca Cola Company's current investment of 450 million dollars in Pakistan.
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Meet Waseem Lata – the Pakistani man who sings in legendary Indian ...07:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- 'Proud' Islamabad café owners apologise over 'gup shup' with manager ...05:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021