Bil Batori gets help from govt after Daily Pakistan revealed her sad tale
According to reports, Government of Punjab contacted Nusrat Ara over the telephone and assured her of financial aid and treatment. It is learnt that a cheque of Rs 50,000 has been given to her.
Bait ul Maal Managing Director Abid Sheikh has asked Nusrat Ara to seek medical help.
It is important to mention here that Nusrat had discussed her dire financial straits post-Ainak wala Jin. She was forced to eat the rice distributed at the shrine of Ali Hajvery for four years, developing a skin infection as a result.
Watch her interview here;
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022