CJP Khosa inaugurates e-KIOSK self-service information desk in SC
ISLAMABAD – Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Justice Asif Saeed Khan Khosa on Thursday inaugurated e-KIOSK self-service information desk in the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
The Director Information Technology Supreme Court briefed about the functioning of e-KIOSK.
Through this facility, one can search about the case by party name or by case number.
Status of certified copy can also be searched through this facility.
Shamim ur Rehman Malik, Secretary General SCBA extended his thanks to Chief Justice of Pakistan on the inauguration of this facility.
- Punjab wants to trial anti-malaria drug on coronavirus patients11:51 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- WB approves additional financing of $700m for Dasu power project10:45 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID-19: Over 5,100 died in US, global death toll rises to over ...10:03 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- CAA suspends international, domestic flights till April 1109:32 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019