'Pakistani trucks to carry cargo to Central Asia without visa from July'
Talking to newsman in Karachi on the developments relating to Pakistan's regional and international trade, he said the trucks coming from Afghanistan would also enjoy the same facilities and immunity.
He said Pakistan was ready to start trade with Iran as soon as the ban on transfer of money to and from Iran is lifted.
Khurram Dastgir Khan said Pakistan has planned to open two new trade routes from Gabid Ridaan and Mand-Pishin areas.
He said after restoration of the Taftan-Quetta railway link, the work on Quetta-Tehran -Istanbul rail link would be carried out, which would facilitate the movement of Pakistani cargo to Europe via Turkey.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022