US Consul General congratulates English Access Program graduates
Mufti Raghib Naeemi of Jamia Naeemia and his wife also attended the ceremony, which was hosted by the Access program’s implementing partner, the Lahore Institute of Future Education (LIFE).
The Access program is an intensive English language and job skill enhancement program for students between the ages of 13 and 20. Free after-school classes and intensive learning activities provide youth with practical skills that help equip them for today’s job market.
Consul General Crenwelge congratulated the graduates and encouraged them to use their English language, leadership, and critical thinking skills to help build a peaceful, prosperous future for Pakistan. She also thanked LIFE and Jamia Naeemia for their partnership and support.
The US Department of State supports Access programs in 80 countries. In Pakistan, more than 2,500 students are participating in Access programs, and more than 13,000 students have graduated from Access programs since 2004.
- Pakistan slams India for banning Muharram processions in occupied ...12:19 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan strongly condemns storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque by Israeli ...11:09 AM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Arshad Nadeem’s emotional video after historic win goes viral10:39 AM | 8 Aug, 2022
- 9th Muharram processions being held across Pakistan today amid tight ...09:58 AM | 8 Aug, 2022
- COVID-19: Pakistan reports 628 news cases, three deaths in last 24 ...09:29 AM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Usman Mukhtar's wife tells why he's disappeared from social media09:49 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022