Two LNG vessels arrive at Port Qasim: Minister Ali Zaidi
The minister appreciated Port Qasim Authority team for outstanding performance, "for the first
time, we've been able to berth two LNG vessels in one tide."
The minister said Port Qasim Authority was also about to start night navigation in a couple of weeks. "Once that starts, the port chocking issue will be addressed," he added.
Kudos to our team at Port Qasim 👍🏻— Ali Haider Zaidi (@AliHZaidiPTI) January 19, 2019
History was written today.
Alhamdullilah for the first time, we've been able to berth two LNG vessels in one tide!
PQA also about to start night navigation in a couple of weeks.
Once that starts, port chocking issue will be addressed. pic.twitter.com/jlxEIXc0Oj
On Friday, Federal Minister for Petroleum Ghulam Sarwar Khan remarked that the LNG projects cannot be shut, but can only be reviewed after 10 years.
The government will help the private sector in importing LNG in every possible way, he added.
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Chinese company announces resumption of work on Dasu hydropower ...08:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021