Two LNG vessels arrive at Port Qasim: Minister Ali Zaidi
The minister appreciated Port Qasim Authority team for outstanding performance, "for the first
time, we've been able to berth two LNG vessels in one tide."
The minister said Port Qasim Authority was also about to start night navigation in a couple of weeks. "Once that starts, the port chocking issue will be addressed," he added.
Kudos to our team at Port Qasim 👍🏻— Ali Haider Zaidi (@AliHZaidiPTI) January 19, 2019
History was written today.
Alhamdullilah for the first time, we've been able to berth two LNG vessels in one tide!
PQA also about to start night navigation in a couple of weeks.
Once that starts, port chocking issue will be addressed. pic.twitter.com/jlxEIXc0Oj
On Friday, Federal Minister for Petroleum Ghulam Sarwar Khan remarked that the LNG projects cannot be shut, but can only be reviewed after 10 years.
The government will help the private sector in importing LNG in every possible way, he added.
- Pakistan to host OIC foreign ministers’ meeting on Afghanistan on ...01:53 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Vernon Philander pens heartfelt good-bye message for Pakistan team10:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Petroleum prices in Pakistan to remain unchanged in December10:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan President filled with remorse for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021