Two LNG vessels arrive at Port Qasim: Minister Ali Zaidi
The minister appreciated Port Qasim Authority team for outstanding performance, "for the first
time, we've been able to berth two LNG vessels in one tide."
The minister said Port Qasim Authority was also about to start night navigation in a couple of weeks. "Once that starts, the port chocking issue will be addressed," he added.
Kudos to our team at Port Qasim 👍🏻— Ali Haider Zaidi (@AliHZaidiPTI) January 19, 2019
History was written today.
Alhamdullilah for the first time, we've been able to berth two LNG vessels in one tide!
PQA also about to start night navigation in a couple of weeks.
Once that starts, port chocking issue will be addressed. pic.twitter.com/jlxEIXc0Oj
On Friday, Federal Minister for Petroleum Ghulam Sarwar Khan remarked that the LNG projects cannot be shut, but can only be reviewed after 10 years.
The government will help the private sector in importing LNG in every possible way, he added.
- Pakistani family killed in Canada’s Islamophobic attack laid to ...11:08 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan bans travel from 26 countries amid Covid variant fears10:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan logs 1,239 new Covid-19 cases, 56 deaths in past 24 hours10:00 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 13 June 202109:17 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 13 June 202108:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021