General Raheel spends first of Ramadan with troops in war zone
Army chief took briefing about the operation's progress as he spent the day with soldiers fighting against militancy in the western warfront.
Gen. Raheel expressed determination of cleansing the country from terrorism. He said that facilitators of terrorists in the whole country would be brought to justice.
COAS lauded the valor and bravery of soldiers and officers fighting against terrorism in the area.
"War is ongoing in few areas of Pak-Afghan border as Pakistan army successfully destroyed the strongholds of militants," Gen. Raheel said.
He said that foreign-made explosive landmines were placed to create obstruction in the areas where forces conducted operation.
"Operation in Khyber Agency is tough," he added.
Army chief also visited the anti-terrorism center during his visit where he monitored the learning and rehabilitation process of those who surrendered to the forces.
He also lauded the support of tribal people during the operation.
- Pakistan’s ‘best bank' denies trans rights activist an account ...11:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Air Force chief meets Turkish defence industries head11:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Woman accusing Babar Azam of sexual abuse says video of her ...11:08 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Punjab CM Buzdar lays foundation stone of Sheikhupura-Gujranwala road10:45 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- US threatens India with sanctions over purchase of Russian S-400 air ...10:39 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021