Panama Papers Probe: NA adopts resolution on 16-member committee to frame ToRs
Seven members of the committee will be taken from ruling and opposition parties each, while a senator and one member of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) will also be part of the parliamentary board.
According to the announcement, the government has nominated Pervez Rashid, Akram Durrani, Zahid Hamid, Ishaq Dar, Khawaja Asif, Khawaja Saad Rafique and Mir Hasil Bezinjo.
On the other hand, Aitzaz Ahsan, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Aftab Ahmad Sherpao, Tariq Cheema, Sahibzada Tariqullah, Ghulam Ahmed Bilor will represent opposition parties in the committee.
The committee has been tasked to finalize the TORs for the proposed judicial commission within two weeks.
- House of Allama Iqbal's daughter-in-law raided ahead of PTI's long ...02:22 PM | 24 May, 2022
- NFTP opens admissions for freelancers nationwide01:46 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Policeman shot dead in Lahore raid amid crackdown on PTI workers12:32 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Political cousin who? Tahirul Qadri tells his supporters not to join ...11:57 AM | 24 May, 2022
- UN to honour posthumously six Pakistani peacekeeper troops11:04 AM | 24 May, 2022
- Minal Khan's new selfies with shirtless Ahsan at beach go viral06:41 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022