Panama Papers Probe: NA adopts resolution on 16-member committee to frame ToRs
Seven members of the committee will be taken from ruling and opposition parties each, while a senator and one member of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) will also be part of the parliamentary board.
According to the announcement, the government has nominated Pervez Rashid, Akram Durrani, Zahid Hamid, Ishaq Dar, Khawaja Asif, Khawaja Saad Rafique and Mir Hasil Bezinjo.
On the other hand, Aitzaz Ahsan, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Aftab Ahmad Sherpao, Tariq Cheema, Sahibzada Tariqullah, Ghulam Ahmed Bilor will represent opposition parties in the committee.
The committee has been tasked to finalize the TORs for the proposed judicial commission within two weeks.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021