Top Chinese general assures assistance to Pakistan in various fields
He expressed these view during a meeting with Pakistan’s Chief of General Staff (CGS) Lieutenant General Bilal Akbar at the Bayi Military Building in Beijing.
During the meeting on Saturday, Li said that China is committed to forging a common community of destiny for Pakistan and firmly supporting the construction of Pakistani nation and army despite several regional challenges.
He said that President Xi Jinping and Pakistani leaders have reached a consensus to deepen strategic ties and cooperation in various fields such as training and equipment.
He believed that under the wise leadership of President Xi, all major construction projects in China will surely make new great achievements.
Pakistan is willing to boost strategic communication and coordination with China, deepen pragmatic cooperation in various fields and jointly cope with regional security challenges, Lt Gen Akbar concluded.
- Fawad Chaudhry, Azam Swati served notices for levelling allegations ...07:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- SBP enables Pakistanis to open bank accounts through digital channels07:15 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Virat Kohli announces to step down as India’s T20I captain06:41 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UK decides about Pakistan’s red list status today06:23 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021