Top Chinese general assures assistance to Pakistan in various fields
He expressed these view during a meeting with Pakistan’s Chief of General Staff (CGS) Lieutenant General Bilal Akbar at the Bayi Military Building in Beijing.
During the meeting on Saturday, Li said that China is committed to forging a common community of destiny for Pakistan and firmly supporting the construction of Pakistani nation and army despite several regional challenges.
He said that President Xi Jinping and Pakistani leaders have reached a consensus to deepen strategic ties and cooperation in various fields such as training and equipment.
He believed that under the wise leadership of President Xi, all major construction projects in China will surely make new great achievements.
Pakistan is willing to boost strategic communication and coordination with China, deepen pragmatic cooperation in various fields and jointly cope with regional security challenges, Lt Gen Akbar concluded.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021