25 Indian fishermen held for trespassing into Pakistani waters
The Indian fishermen have been apprehended in four days while their wooden boats have also been impounded by the authorities.
The nabbed persons are in police custody and will be presented before the court today (Thursday) for legal action.
The arrests were made by authorities of both sides - India and Pakistan - due to unclear description of the Arabian Sea border.
In both countries, the fishermen were facing detention despite serving their term due to constrained diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Earlier this year, Pakistani authorities had handed over 78 fishermen, who had been held for breaching territorial waters, to India.
- Azadi March – SC turns down contempt petition against Imran Khan02:04 PM | 26 May, 2022
- National Assembly approves bill to abolish electronic, overseas ...01:43 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Watch: Indian PM Modi’s awkward handshake with Japanese host01:23 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Saudi Arabia to appoint labor attaché to Pakistan this year12:18 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Why Saba Qamar rejected Bollywood films?07:22 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022