Pakistan categorically rejects Indian allegations regarding Uri attack
In a statement, Advisor to Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz said Pakistan has noted with serious concern the recent spate of vitriolic and unsubstantiated statements emanating from Indian civil and military leadership in the aftermath of yesterday’s attack on Indian occupation forces.
The Advisor said it is a blatant attempt on India’s part to deflect attention from the fast deteriorating humanitarian and human rights situation in the Indian occupied Kashmir since the death of Burhan Wani.
He said it needs to be understood that the situation in IOK is not of Pakistan’s making but a direct consequence of illegal Indian occupation and a long history of atrocities that has resulted in over a 100 thousand deaths.
He said more than 100 people have died and thousands injured during the recent episodes of protest and ongoing curfew in the occupied territory over the past 73 days. He said a large number of youth have been blinded by the indiscriminate firing of pellet guns.
Nobody has been spared the brute state force including the elderly, wounded patients in hospitals as women and children.
Sartaj Aziz said this should awaken international conscience.
He said it was particularly deplorable that the Indian Minister chose to blame Pakistan for the incident even prior to conducting proper investigation. The statement is part of a pattern to mislead world opinion and cover up India’s reign of terror in Indian Occupied Kashmir.
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman all praise for DailyPakistan reporter celebrating Lahore ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021