NAB court orders to indict Zardari, Talpur on Oct 4
Judge Muhammad Bashir presided over the hearing on Thursday.
Zardari's defence counsel Latif Khosa complained with the court that despite of the court's orders, an air conditioner and a fridge was not given to his client in the jail. "You [the court] ordered to give fridge in the jail, but they gave bags containing ice," Khosa said regretfully.
Farooq H Naek further told the court that his clients have not received copies of the reference against them. To this, the judge asked Zardari, when he came at the rostrum, whether he has received the copies.
"We have just come  we haven't seen the copies yet," he responded.
The judge asked all of them to have meeting' in the next room as there was hustle and bustle in the courtroom.
Meanwhile, the court ordered to indict all accused persons on the next hearing after providing them with the copies of the reference.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan win T20I series against England11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Srha Asghar and husband announce pregnancy08:21 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022