NAB court orders to indict Zardari, Talpur on Oct 4
Judge Muhammad Bashir presided over the hearing on Thursday.
Zardari's defence counsel Latif Khosa complained with the court that despite of the court's orders, an air conditioner and a fridge was not given to his client in the jail. "You [the court] ordered to give fridge in the jail, but they gave bags containing ice," Khosa said regretfully.
Farooq H Naek further told the court that his clients have not received copies of the reference against them. To this, the judge asked Zardari, when he came at the rostrum, whether he has received the copies.
"We have just come  we haven't seen the copies yet," he responded.
The judge asked all of them to have meeting' in the next room as there was hustle and bustle in the courtroom.
Meanwhile, the court ordered to indict all accused persons on the next hearing after providing them with the copies of the reference.
- Former US envoy Dr Asad Majeed appointed foreign secretary02:50 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- 'A tragedy': For the first time, Rabi Pirzada talks about her leaked ...02:22 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- PM Shehbaz approves early retirement of Lt Gen Faiz Hameed01:53 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Election process and football activities making rapid progress in ...01:29 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Veteran Pakistani actor Afzaal Ahmad passes away01:02 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill shares romantic photos with Vicky Kaushal09:22 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan spotted performing Umrah08:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022