Pakistan deports blacklisted American Matthew Barret
Earlier on Thursday, an Islamabad Court ordered the officials to deport Matthew Barrett from Pakistan upon the request of FIA officials.
FIA Officials informed the court that Matthew Barrett’s visa was cancelled and that he will not be allowed to reenter Pakistan.
On the occasion, Central Special Judge Naeem Arshad also accepted the bail plea of the two FIA officials Asif and Ehtesham for Rs 100,000 apiece.
- Lease dispute: Malaysian court releases PIA grounded plane03:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Bride-to-be Bakhtawar lives her ‘Mehndi-Laga-Ke-Rakhna’ moment ...03:05 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani flag hoisted in Srinagar on Indian Republic Day02:27 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- BZU and Peshawar university agrees to conduct online exams as student ...01:41 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Samsung announces ‘Generation Next’ as an authorised distributor ...01:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Asia Argento accuses Fast & Furious director of sexual assault09:32 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021