Bus, trailer collision leaves at least four people dead near Lahore
According to media details, another 40 people got injured in the accident occurred when the bus was on its way to Lahore from Islamabad and collided with the trailer from behind due to over-speeding.
According to the eyewitnesses, the accident was so severe that four persons died on the spot.
Police and rescue teams reached the spot and shifted the dead and injured to Tehsil Headquarters Hospital Pindi Bhattian.
- PM Imran says economy on right track, expresses good times ahead for ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019