Bus, trailer collision leaves at least four people dead near Lahore
According to media details, another 40 people got injured in the accident occurred when the bus was on its way to Lahore from Islamabad and collided with the trailer from behind due to over-speeding.
According to the eyewitnesses, the accident was so severe that four persons died on the spot.
Police and rescue teams reached the spot and shifted the dead and injured to Tehsil Headquarters Hospital Pindi Bhattian.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020