Federal Cabinet reviews situation in Occupied Kashmir, LoC
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Tuesday chaired a meeting of federal cabinet in Islamabad.
The meeting discussed overall political and economic situation of the country as well as the situation in Occupied Kashmir and the Line of Control.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi briefed the cabinet regarding the progress made on the Kashmir issue so far. The meeting also discussed the ongoing situation after the UNSC session.
Recommendations of the Special Committee on Kashmir were also presented in the meeting.
The meeting also reviewed the one-year performance of the ministry of communications. The cabinet also gave approval to decisions taken by the committee on privatization.
The cabinet also approved Rs.5 billion loans for the low costing houses while approval of Pak-Turk Strategic Economic Framework was also part of the agenda of today’s meeting.
The cabinet is also expected to approve two bills related to domestic violence and Christian Marriage-Divorce Bill 2019 during the meeting.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020