Federal Cabinet reviews situation in Occupied Kashmir, LoC
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Tuesday chaired a meeting of federal cabinet in Islamabad.
The meeting discussed overall political and economic situation of the country as well as the situation in Occupied Kashmir and the Line of Control.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi briefed the cabinet regarding the progress made on the Kashmir issue so far. The meeting also discussed the ongoing situation after the UNSC session.
Recommendations of the Special Committee on Kashmir were also presented in the meeting.
The meeting also reviewed the one-year performance of the ministry of communications. The cabinet also gave approval to decisions taken by the committee on privatization.
The cabinet also approved Rs.5 billion loans for the low costing houses while approval of Pak-Turk Strategic Economic Framework was also part of the agenda of today’s meeting.
The cabinet is also expected to approve two bills related to domestic violence and Christian Marriage-Divorce Bill 2019 during the meeting.
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019