Federal Cabinet reviews situation in Occupied Kashmir, LoC
The meeting discussed overall political and economic situation of the country as well as the situation in Occupied Kashmir and the Line of Control.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi briefed the cabinet regarding the progress made on the Kashmir issue so far. The meeting also discussed the ongoing situation after the UNSC session.
Recommendations of the Special Committee on Kashmir were also presented in the meeting.
The meeting also reviewed the one-year performance of the ministry of communications. The cabinet also gave approval to decisions taken by the committee on privatization.
The cabinet also approved Rs.5 billion loans for the low costing houses while approval of Pak-Turk Strategic Economic Framework was also part of the agenda of today’s meeting.
The cabinet is also expected to approve two bills related to domestic violence and Christian Marriage-Divorce Bill 2019 during the meeting.
- World Contraception Day 2020 — Experts for managing population, ...12:18 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pak Army solider martyred in Indian firing along LoC11:34 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- PIA indebted to Karachi plane crash survivor for trusting national ...10:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- 13 burnt alive after passenger vehicle catches fire in Sindh’s ...09:44 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Drug probe: Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan ...02:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Lily Collins is engaged to Charlie McDowell02:03 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020