Special teams confiscate 2.5mln polythene bags during raids conducted in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD - Ministry of Environment has conducted raids in different areas of Islamabad and confiscated 2.5 million polythene bags in different operations.
According to details, under the ‘Clean and Green Pakistan Campaign’, polythene bags have been completely banned in Islamabad since 14th August to make the federal capital as polythene free city.
Plastic-eating fungus found in Islamabad rubbish ... 03:38 PM | 23 Sep, 2017
LAHORE - A recent study that was jointly conducted by nine Pakistani and Chinese scientists has unveiled a fungus which ...
The Special teams constituted by the ministry visiting different areas of Islamabad on a daily basis and check shops and big stores regarding polythene bags, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019