PTI will oppose PMLN’s efforts to weaken NAB
He said that NAB has cases against Nawaz Sharif and the Leader of Opposition, local media reported on Saturday.
NAB should be independent and impartial and we have formed Accountability Cell in Khyber Pakhtwankhwa province which is not subordinate to the government, he added.
He said the DG NAB, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, General Hamid has not mentioned any complaint anywhere in his resignation.
Talking to media here he said the PTI’s primary objective is to eliminate corruption and whosoever would commit it the said Accountability Cell will take action against him.
A committee, which I would head myself, has also been formed for making amendments in the Accountability Commission and we will also made revisions made in amendments in Accountability Law, Imran added.
- Sindh earmarks Rs22.8 billion for college education08:22 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan cuts steel for fourth MILGEM-Class corvette ship (VIDEO)07:37 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- realme conducts first-ever Global Launch Event to unveil realme GT & ...07:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan win silver at Asian Taekwondo Poomsae Championship06:57 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021