Hafeez Shaikh chairs ECC today to discuss six-point agenda
ISLAMABAD - Advisor to Prime Minister on Finance Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh will chair the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) meeting of the Cabinet today (Monday).
According to media details, the meeting it is expected to discuss a proposal for importing wheat in order to avoid wheat crisis in the country.
The ECC meeting will also discuss a six-point agenda in its session.
The ECC is expected to deliberate the proposal to convert Lahore Garment City s debt into loan while the elimination of 5 percent tax on cotton boll will also come under discussion during the meeting.
The meeting will also review the supplementary grants of Rs 96.6 million to the Ministry of Education.
The meeting may also approve supplementary grants of Rs 15 billion for the Ministry of Information Technology and Rs 450 million for Interior Ministry.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019