Govt. gearing up to arrest PTI stalwarts ahead of Islamabad lockdown: Report
According to a report by The News, a list of PTI giants and workers was being prepared to arrest them ahead of proposed PTI's plan to jam the capital.
Sources privy to the power corridors reportedly disclosed PML-N 's plan to detain top notch PTI office bearers to prevent the party from staging a power show in form of a complete lockdown.
PTI's leader Shah Mehmood Quraishi while talking to newsmen on Wednesday (today) confirmed that the government had decided to arrest PTI members.
On the other hand, the PTI chief had warned the PML-N led government that the party was not the same as that from 2014 and in case of any torture by Punjab police, it would respond in the befitting tone.
Imran Khan had threatened PM Nawaz of Islamabad lockdown in case he fails to justify his position in the aftermath of Panama papers truce.
PML-N leaders including PM Nawaz had reiterated that despite the efforts of his foes, Islamabad would remain open.
- PM Imran Khan launches Nandana Fort as heritage site tomorrow11:59 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Karachi man who orchestrated 'revenge rape' attack detained10:42 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Peshawar Zalmi beat Islamabad United by 6 ...10:16 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021