PM Imran says IMF bailout conditions are a problem
While talking to media persons, the prime minister said the masses are already being burdened economically and that the government doesn’t want to add to it.
The government has come under severe criticism after its decision to go to IMF by political opponents who blame it for a U-turn.
Asad Umar hopeful of IMF bailout to be last one ... 03:31 PM | 20 Oct, 2018
KARACHI - Finance Minister Asad Umar affirmed on Saturday that the recently proposed bailout by International Monetary ...
The premier also slammed the opposition, saying it is not a “real” opposition and that most political leaders have united to save their monies.
The premier added that he will not be pressured and will go till the end.
“I will not spare any thief or a criminal,” he said, adding that there will be no deal with the opposition over sparing criminals.
Mocking his political opponent Shehbaz Sharif, PM Imran said he was trying to be Nelson Mandela.
Earlier today, Finance Minister Asad Umar affirmed that the recently proposed bailout by International Monetary Fund (IMF) will be the last one for the country.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 12 June 202109:25 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,194 new cases, 57 deaths08:45 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 12 June 202107:59 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021