Khursheed Shah admitted to hospital after his health condition deteriorates in NAB custody
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) senior leader Syed Khursheed Shah has been admitted to Polyclinic Hospital due to unstable health in NAB custody on Thursday.
According to media details, Khursheed Shah had pain in his abdomen and he was suffering high blood pressure after which he taken to the hospital for medical examination.
The senior PPP leader complained about having difficulty in breathing, while his sugar level and heartbeat rate was also recorded higher than normal.
On Wednesday, Khursheed Shah was arrested by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) after he was accused of allotting to himself an amnesty plot illegally from a cooperative society in Sukkur. The NAB raided also his house in Bani Gala and seized important documents.
On August 7, the anti-graft watchdog had unearthed more than 105 accounts that Khursheed Shah had opened under his and family members’ names in Karachi, Sukkur and other cities.
According to document acquired by the NAB, many other properties were made in Sukkur, Rohri and Karachi, and Glamour Bungalow, Junejo Flour Mills, Mukesh Flour Mills including 83 other properties were made under Shah’s frontman, Pehlaj Rai. Many other properties under name of his other frontmen Lado Mall, Hussain Soomro and Umar Jan were unearthed by the anti-graft watchdog.
Earlier today, an accountability court (AC) in Islamabad had approved two-day transit remand of Syed Khurshid Shah in assets beyond known source of income case.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019