COAS Bajwa pays tribute to victims of terrorism
The COAS, in a statement released by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), said terrorism was a global menace and required Inter-Services collective response.
Pakistan, he said, had remained subject to the threat for quite some time, especially during the last two decades.
"The Pakistani nation and its armed forces have bravely and successfully stood up to this challenge and is on a positive trajectory to defeat it effectively," he added.
We express solidarity with courageous families of the victims of terrorism, including security forces, who fought valiantly against it. Our collective resolve shall defeat all inimical forces, which tried to push us towards darkness but are failing in the face of our national resilience and determination.
“We strongly condemn terrorism in all its manifestations and extend full support to all the forces of order and peace to bring enduring peace,” the COAS said.
- Punjab mulls slashing attendance to 50pc for students under 12 years: ...12:19 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s NSA Moeed Yusuf to visit Afghanistan to discuss ...11:49 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran to launch Pakistan Digital City Technology Zone in Haripur ...11:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Aima Baig confronts man who flashed middle finger at her in Lahore ...10:46 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- 'It was a difficult time for us, especially Zara!' Asad Siddiqui ...10:10 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Anushka Sharma pens emotional note for Virat Kohli as he steps down ...06:13 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021