Qadri calls APC to devise future plan against govt
Speaking at a joint press conference on Thursday with Awami Muslim League (AML) Chief, Sheikh Rashid, the PAT chief said they are inviting all major political and religious parties in order to hold consultation with them.
“The real case is that of the Model Town incident, and all others would be opened on their time,” he said.
Earlier this week, Qadri also demanded the resignation of Punjab Chief Minister, Shahbaz Sharif and Punjab Law Minister, Rana Sanaullah.
- Inzamam-ul-Haq in hospital after heart attack01:20 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- US Deputy State Secretary Sherman to visit Pakistan, India next month11:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Indian farmers resume protests, call for countrywide strike10:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021