Where will the meeting between Jadhav & his family take place...???
Faisal said they were being provided with a meeting with him in the light of "Islamic traditions and based on purely humanitarian grounds."
The meeting between Jadhav and his family will take place at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. "Pakistan has issued visas to both the ladies. The meeting will be held in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs," the spokesman said.
A diplomat from the Indian High Commission in Islamabad would be allowed to accompany the visitors.
In response to a question, Faisal said, "Pakistan is ready to permit media interaction with the wife and mother of Commander Jadhav. We await Indian decision in this regard."
Kulbhushan Jadhav under no threat of immediate ... 09:06 PM | 21 Dec, 2017
ISLAMABAD - Rejecting rumours that December 25 would be the last meeting between Kulbhushan Jadhav and his family, ...
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021