Japan to sign MoU for import of skilled Pakistani manpower
ISLAMABAD - Japan will sign a Memorandum of Understanding in Islamabad on Monday for import of skilled Pakistani manpower in fourteen different sectors.
This was stated by Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Sayed Zulfiqar Abbas Bukhari during an online interactive session with the expatriates in Islamabad.
He said the MoU will enable Pakistanis to work in construction, information technology, nursing, manufacturing, engineering and other sectors.
Meanwhile, Japanese Ambassador Kuninori Matsuda met Sayed Zulfiqar Abbas Bukhari in Islamabad for a pre-discussion on the MoU to be signed on Monday, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Both dignitaries discussed a wide range of issues related to trade, tourism and manpower.
- Pakistan produces first fully-electric vehicles06:12 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- China appreciates PM Imran Khan’s remarks about CPEC flagship ...05:03 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Dr Zafar contradicts media reports about outbreak of Coronavirus in ...05:01 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Babar, Hafeez fifties lead Pakistan to victory over Bangladesh in 2nd ...04:54 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PISA 2020: Sajal Aly bags nomination for ‘Best TV Actress’ award01:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019