Saad inaugurates New Green Parcel Express Train
Later talking to media, the Federal Minister said that being chief executive of the country, the Prime Minister could issue directions to streamline the affairs of any department.
Saad Rafique said that Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif's statement regarding National Accountability Bureau was being misinterpreted.
He said that statement by the premier or any other political leader should not be exploited.
The Federal Minister said that initially the train would run twice a week generating Rs 230 million annual income, adding that the train would later operate on its route 15 days a month and give Rs 280 million annual earning to Pakistan Railways.
Saad Rafique said that the train would run on daily basis in coming June with annual income up to Rs 820 million. He said that Karachi Express, Musa Pak and Pakistan Express would be upgraded next month to facilitate the passengers. It had also been decided to operate three trains- Bolan Express, Fareed Express and Khushal Khan Khatak Express through private operator, he said and added that Pakistan
Railways had invited private firms for these trains.
PR IG Police Munir A Chishti and other senior officers were also present.
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- US Deputy State Secretary Sherman to visit Pakistan, India next month11:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Indian farmers resume protests, call for countrywide strike10:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Sirbaz Khan set to become first Pakistani climber to summit 9 ...10:46 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021