Two more cities added to 'Naya Pakistan Housing Programme'
Last Month, Prime Minister Imran Khan launched the ‘Naya Pakistan Housing Programme’ under which five million houses will be given to the low-income class in the next five years.
The initial phase of the project was announced for seven cities that included Islamabad, Sukkur, Gilgit, Muzaffarabad, Quetta, Swat and Faisalabad.
The project was then extended to Lahore, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Layyah, Bahawalpur, Vehari, Kasur, Sialkot, Jhelum and Gujranwala, and most recently to Dera Ghazi Khan and Muzaffargarh.
Registration forms for the initial phase of the scheme are available on the NADRA website and can be submitted from October 12 to December 21 along with Rs250 registration fee at selected district offices.
- Govt refuses to divulge information on gifts received by PM Imran ...03:20 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- LHC full bench hearing cases against Musharraf, Zardari and Gillani ...02:10 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Kiwis captain terms pulling out of Pakistan ahead of historic series ...01:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- At least eight killed in shooting at Russian university in Perm ...12:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subasi stuns fans with new swimsuit photo05:26 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021