Two more cities added to 'Naya Pakistan Housing Programme'
Last Month, Prime Minister Imran Khan launched the ‘Naya Pakistan Housing Programme’ under which five million houses will be given to the low-income class in the next five years.
The initial phase of the project was announced for seven cities that included Islamabad, Sukkur, Gilgit, Muzaffarabad, Quetta, Swat and Faisalabad.
The project was then extended to Lahore, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Layyah, Bahawalpur, Vehari, Kasur, Sialkot, Jhelum and Gujranwala, and most recently to Dera Ghazi Khan and Muzaffargarh.
Registration forms for the initial phase of the scheme are available on the NADRA website and can be submitted from October 12 to December 21 along with Rs250 registration fee at selected district offices.
- PAKvWI: Pakistan, West Indies lock horns today to gain lead in T20I ...11:51 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Afghan Taliban capable to combat Daesh in Afghanistan: Qureshi11:34 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran to answer public's questions via phone today09:58 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:42 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021