Shahbaz Sharif assures safety to PTI Raiwind marchers
In a notice issued from CM house,CM Punjab stated that due to the political style of agitation adopted by Imran Khan, his affiliates parted ways with him as well.
The Chief Minister Punjab warned that the so-called “Danda-Bardaar forces” would not be tolerated. He forbade PML-N workers from any aggressive move citing PTI Raiwind march on September 30.
Earlier while talking to law makers, the CM expressed that with the blessings of Allah Almighty and through the power of vote of the peoplePML-N has outshined in bye-elections.
He said that people once again have rejected those indulging in politics of sit-ins.
He maintained conscious people of Pakistan know who is serving them selflessly and who is indulging in politics of anarchy. The Chief Minister said that
The Chief Executive said that politics of allegations and lies has no value before service honesty and transparency. Those creating hurdles in the way of progress and prosperity of the country should abstain from negative politics, he added.
Shahbaz Sharif said that PML-N believes in politics of values.
- Synergyzer On Bringing Pakistan’s Advertising, Marketing & Media ...04:58 AM | 8 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021