PTI’s Atif Khan moves PHC against ANP’s victory in NA-21
Khan has filed a petition in the Peshawar High Court against his victory in NA-21 Mardan, where Amir Haider won by a very small margin.
After the KP sports minister approached the high court, a notice was issued to Haider.
Moreover, he has also filed a petition against the ANP’s Himayatullah Mayar for insulting his honour in a lower court in Islamabad; a notice has been sent to the ANP leaders in this regard.
The court has summoned Mayar on September 24.
Ameer Haider won by clinching 78911 votes, while Atif Khan secured 78878 votes in General Elections 2018 for Mardan’s NA-21 constituency.
- PAKvENG – England win the toss and elect to bat first against ...11:04 AM | 9 Dec, 2022
- vivo V23 remained top searched smartphone in Pakistan for 202210:36 AM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 09 December 202210:09 AM | 9 Dec, 2022
- President Alvi calls for reducing political polarisation to achieve ...09:40 AM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ali Zafar suggests practices to subside anxiety11:47 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- 'Parizaad' famed Ilma Jaffri dazzles fans with gorgeous bridal shoot11:35 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Tauseeq Haider to mark international debut with Turkish drama10:53 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022