FM Shah Mehmood cites upcoming elections in India as reason behind 'surprise' cancellation of ministers' moot
In a brief response over the withdrawal of India from foreign ministers moot on the sidelines of United Nations General Assembly, the minister expressed that Pakistan desires peace in the region, however, India had different priorities altogether.
'Indian political system seems to be polarized,' said the minister.
Shah Mehmood expressed that New Delhi was reluctant in the initiation of dialogue adding that the conflicting issues could only be resolved through dialogue.
'India did not send a positive message through the development and the cancellation would affect other Saarc countries as well,' said the lawmaker.
India backs off from planned meeting with ... 05:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2018
NEW DELHI - A day after agreeing to a planned meeting with the foreign minister of Pakistan, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, ...
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said on Friday that there will be no meeting between the two foreign ministers in New York.
- Encouraging Players to Continue With Risk-Taking Can Be Difficult in ...01:47 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Morrisville Samp Army march into the play-offs conquering Deccan ...12:44 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- US Central Command chief discusses security cooperation with COAS ...12:21 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Mohammad Taimur bowls Delhi Bulls to 31-runs win over Chennai Braves ...11:32 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Meet Pakistan's most streamed Spotify artist of the year08:36 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani TikTok sensation Ayesha's new videos shock her fans09:59 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- 'Hum Tum Season 2' in the works? Here is what Ahad Raza Mir says11:16 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022