Sindh governor for enhancing development-oriented activities in Karachi
He said Karachi was the financial hub of the country and efforts would be made to bring investors to the city.
Talking to a private news channel, he said all the development projects initiated and supported by the federal government would be completed.
He said Pakistan Army, Rangers and law enforcement agencies had played a key role in restoring peace in Karachi.
Muhammad Zubair said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif took initiative and empowered Rangers to launch the operation for restoring peace in the area.
He said Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) had fulfilled the promise made to the people of Karachi regarding restoration of peace.
He said that attack on Sehwan Sharif was a tragic incident, adding the prime minister had given special directions to provide best facilities to the injured.
To another question, he said Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz would sweep the next elections on the basis of performance and development works.
He said all important steps would be taken to resolve the issues of the business community.
He said a number of projects including Greenline, water, Lyari Expressway, Circular Railway besides other development projects would be completed for the benefit of the people of Karachi. – APP
- Rabia Butt reveals why she has not tied the knot yet07:30 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief06:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022